Private Pay Rates:
$120 per 50-minute session
- Berkshire Fallon Health Collaborative (for those over 21)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health New England
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Tufts (from an employer)
- United Behavioral Health
Session fees or co-pays are payable by check or cash at the beginning of each session.
I f you do not arrive for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $60 missed appointment fee..
Why some clients decide to pay out of pocket for therapy:
Due to their desire for complete privacy and freedom from outside control, some clients may chose not to use their insurance. The reasons to pay out of pocket include:
* Complete confidentiality
* Insurances can limit number of sessions and require treatment reports to approve extensions.
* Insurances can have access to your records.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check due at time of appointment.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.